Arugula and anchovies salad
- Anchovies in olive oil
- 1 carrot
- 1 spring onion
- 1 tomato
- 1 small green pepper
- 40 gr olive oil
- 20 g of apple cider vinegar
– Wash the arugula and reserve well drain.
– Put in the Thermomix the carrots and green pepper. Crush for 7 seconds, speed 5. Set aside.
– Add the tomatoes and chop for 5 seconds, speed 3.
– Cut the onion into rings.
– Extend the arugula dressed with salt, oil and vinegar.
– Mix well with salt, oil and carrots, peppers, tomatoes and onions. Put it in the center and give a rounded shape.
– Put the anchovies all around with the carrot mixture and serve garnished with onion rings