INGREDIENTS, THERMOMIX, TM31:
- 100 g Flour
- 30 g ground white almonds
- 80 g sugar
- 1 organic lemon, just a little zest
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 egg
- 50 g butter, melted, and cooled,
- 3/4dl milk
Melted chocolate (white ore black)
1. Preheate oven on 180°
2. Put flour, almonds, sugar lemon, baking powder and salt in de mixing bowl, mix for 10 sec/speed 4-57
3. Add egg, butter and milk, mix again same time and same speed ore untill the mixture is well mixed
4. Fill into the cake pops baking dish and bake for around 20 min./ middle of the oven, let the cake balls cool (over night)
5. Melt chocolate/candy melts, dip a lollipop stick into the melted chocolate/candy melts, then insert it into the cake ball, wait for 5 min.
6. Dip the ball into the melted chocolate/candy melts and decorate your cake pops with sprinkles while the chocolate is still wet.
If you don’t have a balls baking dish, make a cake and cut it into cubes. Then decorate it.