- 100 g of sugar (or less if you do not like very sweet, you put 1 / 2 cup)
- 3 cups of milk powder
- 200 g very ripe red plums
- 100 g of ripe red cherries
- 50 g of ripe blackberries
- 2 egg yolks
- 200 g of cooking cream
1. Wash and pit the plums without peeling. Reserve.
2 .- Wash and pit the cherries. Reserve.
3 .- Wash the berries carefully and let drain on a sieve.
4 .- Put the sugar in the machine, pulverized at turbo speed for 2 seconds, add the crushed fruits and mash at speed 3-5-7-10 gradually until it makes a dough.
5 .- Add the powdered milk and cream and beat again all at speed 7 for 30 seconds.
6 .- Set for 6 minutes, 90 C°, speed 3.
Once finished, put it on removable trays for ice, cool to room temperature and freeze for at least 4 or 5 hours.
7 .- Remove from freezer, remove from trays and beat again until we got a creamy dough, put on a tupper.
Take to the freezer again.