A delicious and creamy soup! You can add a little dill if you like.
If you dont like beets you can use carrots, but then omit the dill!
INGREDIENTS, THERMOMIX TM31:
-3 beets (peeled and cut into pieces)
-2 stalks onion (cut into pieces)
-150 g of potatoes (peeled and quartered)
-30 g butter
-1 liter vegetable broth (or 1 liter of water and bouillon cubes)
-100 ml cream
1. Put beet and potatoes into the mixing bowl, chop for a few seconds /speed 4, keep
2. Put stalk into the mixing bowl, chop for a few seconds
3. Add butter, saute for 4 minutes / Varoma /speed 2
4. Add beet and potatoes, set for 3 minutes / 100 Â° / 1
5. Add broth, cook for 40 minutes / 90 Â° / 2
6. Puree for 45 seconds /speed 7
7. Add cream, mix for a few seconds /speed 4, put in bowls and serve
Copyright by: Irene Murillo Ruiz *.