This sauce can be used for salads, vegetables or seafood. It is quick and easy to prepare.
INGREDIENTS, THERMOMIX, TM21/31:
-3 boiled eggs
-1 raw egg
-150 ml olive oil
-7-10 Tbsp cooking cream
-Salt, pepper and nutmeg
1. Peel the boiled eggs, halve, give egg yolks into the mixing bowl, keep the other part
2. Place the butterfly, add the raw egg, set to speed 4 (without time / temperature)
3. Slowly add oil, mix, until a homogenous cream is the resultÂ
4. Keep mixing at speed 4, slowly add the cream, then the Â salt, pepper and nutmeg
5. Once the sauce is creamy put in a bowl, chop the white part of the eggs, decorate the the sauce, then serve
Copyright by: Claudia Luisa Debelius Kinsey *.