2 roasted red peppers
100 g crushed tomatoes
2 garlic cloves half green pepper
30 gr olive oil
4 corn tortillas
– Put in the Thermomix the roasted red peppers. Grind for 10 seconds, speed 7. Reserve
– Then add onion, garlic, green pepper and oil. Grind for 4 seconds, speed 5 and clean the remains stuck to the wall with a spatula. Set for 5 minutes, temperature 100 Âº, speed 1.
– Add the tomatoes, salt and chili powder (to taste) and set for 10 minutes, varoma temperature, speed 1.
– Add the roasted and crushed peppers that we had reserved and mix for one minute, temperature 100, Speed 1.
– Meanwhile, fry in a pan with olive oil eggs.
To serve, first put the corn tortilla, then a layer of sauce and finally the fried egg. You can also put the egg on the tortilla and then cover with sauce.