( Serves 4 )
350 g rice
2 peeled red tomatoes
3 garlic cloves
50 gr oil
750 gr chicken stock cube
To accompain: beef chili
– Put the rice to soak in hot water for 5 minutes. Then slipped.
– Put the tomatoes in the glass. Grind for several seconds at speed 7 and reserve separately.
– No need to wash the glass, add oil, onion, garlic and carrot. Chop for 5 seconds, speed 5. Grind again the remains stuck to the walls, and set 7 minutes, temperature 100 and speed 1.
– Add the drained rice and we remove with a spatula to mix with the vegetables. Set for 5 minutes, temperature 100, turn left and speed spoon.
– Add crushed tomatoes. Removed with a spatula to mix with the rice and set for another 5 minutes, temperature 100, turn left and speed spoon.
– Add the chicken stock, pepper and cilantro to taste. Set for 20 minutes, temperature 100, turn left and speed spoon.
Let the rice repose for 2 or 3 minutes then serve hot, accompanied with beef chili.