This cream is very easy to prepare. There are custard powder with sugar, so if you use one with suger then you can omit of course the sugar! Also, you can use instead of orange juice mandarine juice.
INGREDIENTS, THERMOMIX, TM1:
-1 Sachet vanilla pudding (f. 1 litre of milk)
-900 ml orange juice
-5-6 EL sugar or stevia
1. Put 700 ml of orange juice into the mixing bowl, cook for 8 minutes / Varoma /speed 1
2. In the meantime, put the rest of the orange juice (200 ml)Â in a bowl, add the custard powder and move wellin, then stir in the sugar and move well again
3. Pour mixture into the mixing bowl, cook for 3 minutes /90 degrees /speed 3
4. Por the custard in shells, cool at room temperature, then put for 2-3hours in the fridge
5. Decorate with orange slices, chocolate or whipped cream, then serve
Copyright by: Eva U..