This bread has a very crispy crust. It can be frozen and does not lose its flavor.
You can also make small breadsÂ and sprinkle with flaxseed, sesame seeds or poppy seeds.
INGREDIENTS, THERMOMIX TM31:
-250 g flour
-500 g rye flour
-40 g backer yeast
-2 Tsp salt
-250 g water
-120 ml milk
-125 ml water
-100 g cane sugar
1. Screen the flour seven,put into the mixing bowl and mix for 1 minute /speed 3, reserve
2. Put 125 ml water and sugar into the mixing bowl, cook for 7 minutes / 100 Â° /speed 2, cool and reserve
3. Put 250 ml water, 120 ml milk and salt into the mixing bowl, cook for 4 minutes / 37 Â° /speed 3
4. Â Add backer yeast, mix for 40 seconds /speed 3
5. Knead, add the flour spoon by spoon, then add the milk, then slowly add the syrup
6. Put dough into a mold and let it rest for 24 hours in a warm place (no draft)
7. Put the dough into the mixing bowl, knead for 5 minutesÂ
8. Divide the dough into two equal parts and make breads, place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, Â sprinkle a little bit of flour on the surface of the breads, cut with a knife, leave rest for 1 ore 2 hours
9. Preheat oven at 190 Â°
10. Bake the Â breads for 35 minutes at 190Â° , cool and serve
Copyright by: Claudia Luisa Debelius Kinsey *.