For people with lactose intolerance there is a possibility, to Â prepare rice pudding with soya milk. Â You can serve it warm or cold.
INGREDIENTS, THERMOMIX TM31:
-130 g rice
-750 ml soya milk
-100 g of sugar or the appropriate amount of Stevia
-1 Cinnamon stick
-Peel of lemon
1. Cook the rice for about 10 minutes
2. Put cinnamon and lemon peel in the mixing bowl, cook for 20 minutes / Varoma /speed spoon turning left
3. Add rice (drained) cook for 12 minutes / Varoma /speed spoon turning leftÂ
4. Remove lemon zest and cinnamon stick, add sugar or stevia, cook for 1 minute /speed spon turning left
5. Distribute in bowls, sprinkle with some cinnamon powder and serve
Copyright by: Nati Jimenez Domingo *.