– 200 grams of rice
– 100 grams of green pepper
– 100 grams of red pepper
– 1 carrot
– 50 grams of Â sweet corn
-1 Small can crushed pineapple in syrup
-50 grams of Â olives.
– 1/2 onion
– 4 sliced â€‹â€‹crabmeat sticks
– 90 grams of olive oil
-2 Boiled eggs.
-1 Can of tuna in olive oil.
– 2 tablespoons of sherry vinegar
– Salt and pepper
a pinch of oregano.
1) Insert the basket into the bowl and fill with 1 Â½ liters of water.Â Add salt and and set it Â for 10 minutes, varoma, speed 2.
2) Add the rice and set it for 13 minutes, varoma, speed 2. Move the rice with a spatula occasionally.
3) Take the basket and spread out the rice in a large platter to lose heat.
4) Put in the bowl Â peppers, onion, carrot, crabmeat sticks and olives. Set it for Â 4 seconds on speed 5. Remove it from the bowl and reserve.
5) Add the eggs and set it for 2 seconds on speed 4. Remove it and reserve it together with the previous mix.
6) In a salad bowl, mix the rice (once is cold) with the sweet corn, Â pineapple, tuna and the mix that was previously reserved. Marinate it with the oil, salt ,oregano and the vinegar.
This salad is an Â ideal accompaniment for most of squid recipes.