1 carrot (90 g)
half red pepper (90 g)
100 gr diced bacon
110 gr olive oil
3 garlic cloves
Salt and pepper
340 gr rice
800 gr beef broth or chicken broth
– First we make the sauce. Put in the Thermomix onion, peeled carrot, red pepper, 50 gr oil, salt and pepper. Chop for 5 seconds Speed 5. Clean the remains of the wall with a spatula and set for 5 minutes, Varoma temperature and speed 1.
– Add the bacon and set for 2 minutes, Varoma temperature, turn left at speed spoon. Set aside.
– Then put in the glass a little oil (10 gr) and eggs along with salt and pepper. Set for 10 minutes, Varoma temperature and speed 1. Reserve.
– Put in the cup 50 grams of oil and garlic cut into pieces. Then fry for 4 minutes, at Varoma temperature, speed 1. Add beef broth or chicken. Set the Thermomixt with rice for 20 minutes, Varoma temperature, speed 5, stirring from time to time with a spatula.
– Drain rice and mix with fried bacon and scrambled eggs.