This is a delicious appetizer! Just enjoy itÂ : P!
INGREDIENTS, THERMOMIX TM31:
1 kg shrimps (raw)
2 boiled eggs
Pink sauce (see recipe:Â http://www.easyclubcook.com/2014/03/pink-dipping-sauce-with-thermomix/ )
500 ml water
1. Put water salt, vinegar, pepper and bay leaf into the mixing bowl, set for 10 minutes / Varoma /speed 1
2. Peel the shrimps Â and keep
3. Put shrimps into the mixing bowl (in the water), cook for 5 minutes / Varoma /speed spoon leftÂ
4. Peel and chop avocados, put in a bowl give, cover with pink sauce and store in the fride
5. After expired cooking time, take the Â shrimps out of the water and cool, then distribute over the sauce and cover them with some more sauce
6. Peel the boiled eggs, cut into slices and distribute in top of the sauce, Â cool the whole thing for 2-3 hours in the fridge, then serve
Copyright by: Manuel Sanchez RamÃrez *.