These Zucchini-Burgers are easily and quickly prepared. You can serve them with bread or even as a main dish with potatoes or French fries and a delicious sauce.
INGREDIENTS, THERMOMIX TM31:
-300 g Zucchini
-1 Onion (peeled and quartered)
-100 g grated cheese
-2 TBSP bread crumbs
-1 Tablespoon flour
-Salt and pepper
1. Put zucchini and onion in the mixin bowl, chop for 6 seconds /speed 6
2. Put mixture into a clean towel and press out the liquid
3. Put mixture into a bowl, add egg, cheese, salt, pepper and 2 Tablespoons bread crumbs and mix it well
4. Make 4 balls from the dough and press them flatÂ
5. Put oil in a frying pan heat up and fry the meatballs from both sides, then serve
Copyright by: Carmen Noguer Franch.